Terms and Conditions
FLORET ONLINE WORKSHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You are responsible to pay for the Floret Online Workshop in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees). The Floret Online Workshop is not a “pay in part” program where you can pay for access to certain content or modules and not others. This is a full immersion program, and payment is required in full, in advance, unless you have arranged for a payment plan. Payment plans are available as an option to all students during the registration process.
Credit Card Processing
We (or our third-party payment processor) shall authorize your credit card, bank account, or other approved payment facility you provided during the registration process for the full payment of the fees and any applicable taxes, and you hereby consent to the same. All payments shall be made in U.S. currency.
You must provide current, complete, and accurate billing and credit card information. You must promptly update all billing information (such as billing address, card number, and expiration date) to keep your account current, complete, and accurate, and you must promptly contact us if your credit card is lost or stolen, or if you become aware of a potential breach of account security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your sign-in name or password). You hereby authorize Floret to obtain or determine updated or replacement expiration dates for your credit card in the event that the credit card you provided us expires. We reserve the right to charge any renewal card issued to you to the same extent as the expired card. If payment is not received from your credit card issuer, you hereby agree to pay all amounts due upon demand. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including attorney’s fees and costs, on any outstanding balance. In certain instances, the issuer of your credit card may charge you a foreign transaction fee or related charges, which you will be responsible to pay. You are advised to check with your bank and credit card issuer for details.
If you register for the Floret Online Workshop using a payment plan, your payments are made by automatic draft to your card every 30 days, starting with your registration date. We are unable to change the dates that payments are drafted.
If your card is declined, expires, or you miss a payment for any other reason, you will have seven (7) days in which to remit payment before access to all course content and the Floret Learning Community will be suspended. Access to the Floret Online Workshop will be reinstated once your account is back in good standing.
Payment plans may be paid off early. To pay your remaining balance, contact [email protected].
WORKSHOP REFUND POLICY
Please do not enroll in the Floret Online Workshop if you do not plan to complete it or just want to "check it out." Although we recognize that circumstances can change, we put an incredible amount of time and effort into our courses, and we expect participants to dedicate the same high level of commitment. For that reason, refunds are only available in very limited circumstances, and are subject to Floret’s discretion.
To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your request via email to: [email protected] no later than the second week of the workshop with a detailed explanation of the basis for your requested refund and the number of modules you have completed. We will determine at our discretion whether a refund is appropriate. Please note that failure to complete workshop modules will generally not be a basis for refund except in extraordinary circumstances. All refunds are within Floret’s sole discretion as to whether to grant or deny the refund request. Refunds may be subject to processing and administrative fees and other associated costs. Refunds will not be issued until the course book and all other materials have been returned to Floret.
OUR COMMITMENT TO ACCESSIBILITY
Floret is committed to making our Site’s content accessible and user friendly to everyone and we are working to continually improve our browsing and shopping experience. We are currently reviewing our site using WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines, with a focus on accessible navigation, correct alt text usage, readability of messaging/alerts, product content containers, and color contrast.
If you are having difficulty viewing or navigating the content on this Site, or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not fully accessible to people with disabilities, please email [email protected]. We would be happy to assist you in completing an order or answering questions in the way that works best for you.
We understand that many of our workshop participants hope to start their own business or improve an existing business. While we are grateful for the opportunity to share our expertise with people who share our passion—whether they’re here for entrepreneurial reasons or purely for personal enrichment—the expertise we offer through our workshops is the result of years of hard work and we must take certain steps to protect our proprietary information. For that reason, as a condition to accessing or using the Site or participating in the Floret Online Workshop, you hereby agree to the following terms:
- The Site may contain links to third-party websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is developed and provided by third parties. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or any content located on such External Sites. We are not responsible for the content of any linked External Sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such External Sites. You should take precautions when downloading files from all websites to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
- While Floret uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Floret assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with Floret and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from Floret. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions to us, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of Floret. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Floret. Floret shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- All Content on the Site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Floret does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials in the Site, the results of the use of such materials, the suitability of such materials for any user’s needs or the likelihood that their use will meet any user’s expectations, or their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or correction. Floret likewise does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees that you will earn any money using the Site or our workshops, technology, or services. You accept all responsibility for evaluating your own earning potential as well as executing your own business and services. Your earning potential is entirely dependent on your own products, ideas, and techniques; your execution of your business plan; the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques offered and utilized; as well as your finances, your knowledge and your skill. Since these factors differ among all individuals, we cannot and do not warrant or make any representations or guarantees regarding your success or income level as a result of our services. Floret does not warrant that use of the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site, the Content, and/or the materials available on this Site are free from bugs or viruses or other harmful components. You assume all responsibility for the cost of all necessary repairs or corrections. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- In no event shall Floret be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive, reliance or consequential damages, whether foreseeable or not, including, but not limited to, damage or loss of property, equipment, information or data, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill, cost of capital, cost of replacement services, or claims for service interruptions or transmission problems, occasioned by any defect in the Site, the Content, and/or related materials, the inability to use services provided hereunder or any other cause whatsoever with respect thereto, regardless of theory of liability. This limitation will apply even if Floret has been advised or is aware of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the Dispute between us and you individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action-basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
Last Updated: September 21, 2021